Terms Of Service
1. This web store (“Web Store”) is operated by Maxton Marketing Group, Inc. under the brand name Superior Dash™ (“Maxton Marketing Group Inc./Maxton Group Inc./Maxton Group/we/us”). If you have any questions regarding the Web Store or these terms and conditions, or in the unlikely event that you have any complaints about any products or services purchased by you from the Web Store, you can contact us at:
Maxton Marketing Group, Inc.
11 Aviator Way
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
Tel: (800) 741 3274
1. These terms and conditions together with any other policies referred to in these terms and conditions (including any policies or documents to which a link is provided from these terms and conditions) (together “Terms”) apply to all orders submitted by you for products made available by us for purchase over the Web Store. Please read these Terms carefully. Please note that these Terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For more information on your statutory rights, contact your local BBB for more information.
2. Please save electronically or print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
1. You agree that your order is an offer to purchase the products listed in your order (“Products”) on these Terms. All orders submitted by you are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason without liability to you.
2. In submitting an order to us, we will send you an order acknowledgement email with your order number and details of the Products you have ordered. Please note that this email is an acknowledgement that we have received your order and is not an acceptance of your order. Neither the placing of an order, nor the receipt of money by us, creates a binding contract between you and us. Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract of sale between us and you will not take place unless and until the Products have been dispatched to you.
3. When placing an order for the first time, you will be required to register with us and complete certain required fields on an online form. We will ask you to supply an e-mail address and password for you to be able to access certain areas of the Web Store, such as the My Account section of the Web Store (“Secure Access”). Where we do so, it is on the condition that you shall be responsible for ensuring that such Secure Access is kept secure and confidential at all times. You shall comply with all security directions and/or recommendations given by us and inform us immediately if you become aware of or suspect any unauthorized use of the Secure Access or if the Secure Access becomes available to an unauthorized party. Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, we may suspend your access to the Web Store without liability to you, if in our reasonable opinion, such action is necessary for safeguarding the Web Store.
4. In the event that prolonged inactivity causes your connection to our Web Store to fail, your selection of goods may be lost. In such case, you will be required to re-enter your selection.
5. Before you submit your order, you will be given the opportunity to review your selection, check the total price of your order including the costs of carriage where applicable and correct any input errors. All information on our Web Store is an invitation to treat only and is not an offer or unilateral contract. Your order represents an offer by you to purchase the products.
6. If products are shown on our Web Store but are not available or are incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described, we shall not be obliged to sell you such products.
7. You will be charged for the products which have been ordered by you together with the relevant delivery charges and taxes.
8. Although we have made all reasonable efforts to correctly display product colors on the Web Store, we cannot guarantee that these will be accurately represented.
1. All prices on this website are stated in American Dollars ($). They do not include any tax payable but exclude delivery charges and any tax on these delivery charges.
2. We endeavor to ensure that all pricing information on the Web Store is correct. Occasionally, however, an error may occur and Products may be miss-priced. If a Product’s correct price is lower or higher than the price stated on the Web Store, we will contact you and ask you whether you wish to proceed with the order at the correct price at which point you may cancel your order and we will confirm this cancellation in writing via email. We will not be obliged to supply Products at an incorrect price.
3. We may vary the prices listed on this website at any time and without any notice.
5. PAYMENT TERMS
1. The total cost of your order will be the purchase price for the Products, plus delivery charges.
2. Please note that we accept payment in American Dollars only.
3. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
1. Where we elect, or are required by applicable law, to issue or make available an invoice, we reserve the right to issue or make available electronic invoices and you agree to such form of invoicing.
7. DELIVERY, TITLE AND RISK
1. Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have supplied during the ordering process. We cannot be held responsible if that delivery address is incorrect. Please note that we do not deliver to PO boxes or temporary addresses. Please note that there are restrictions on the locations to which we deliver products purchased from our Web Store.
2. Title in the Products will pass to you on the latter of:-
a) the date on which we receive payment in full for such Products; and
b) the date of delivery of such Products to your nominated address.
3. Once a Product has been received by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the Product shall pass to you.
4. We shall be entitled to (a) deliver the Products in installments and each installment shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract and (b) supply only part of an order.
8. AGE REQUIREMENTS
1. If you order a Product to which a minimum age requirement applies, by ordering that Product you confirm that you are of the required age. If we reasonably believe that you are not legally entitled to order a Product, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. Copyright, Trademark, and Patents
All content included on this site, mudlifeled.com, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, is the property of Maxton Group, Inc. or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The superiordash.com logo Superior Dash (shown in color) is trademark protected. Maxton Group, Inc. graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are protected under trademark, or trade dress of Maxton Group, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Maxton Group, Inc. trademark and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Maxton Group, Inc.’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Maxton Group, Inc.. All other trademark and copyright materials not owned by Maxton Group, Inc. that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Maxton Group, Inc..
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence, (ii) fraudulent misrepresentation, or (iii) any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
2. Subject to Section 12.1 above, we will not be liable, whether in contract, in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms for any:
Economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
Loss of goodwill or reputation; or
Special or indirect losses
suffered or incurred by you arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
3. This Section 12 does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For more information on your statutory rights, contact your local BBB for more information.
12. DATA PROTECTION
1. If you wish to purchase Products on the Web Store you must provide us with the information required by us. By entering information on the Web Store you represent and warrant that (i) you are using your actual identity; and (ii) all information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete as at the time you provide us with that information.
2. By placing an order you agree and understand that we may store and process your personal data. We fully respect the privacy of individuals who access and use this Web Store and will never pass your details to any third party, except as required by law.
3. We store electronically the details of all orders placed with us through our online store and will make an electronic PDF copy of any order you have placed with us on request in writing subject to reasonable notice.
4. You are asked to set your contact preferences in terms of receiving information from us at the point you open your account with us. If you subsequently wish to amend these you may do so at your discretion and at any time by logging into your account. Alternatively you may write to us with your instructions at:
Maxton Marketing Group, Inc.
11 Aviator Way
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
Tel: (800) 741 3274
13. ASSIGNMENT, SUB-CONTRACTING ETC.
1. We reserve the right to transfer, assign, novate or sub-contract all or any of our rights and obligations under these Terms provided that your rights under these Terms are not affected. You may not assign, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our consent in writing.
14. AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS
1. We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. You, and any contract of sale between us, will be subject to the version of these Terms in force at the time you order the Products or Services in question from us.
15. EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
1. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to perform or comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
1. Each provision of these Terms shall be construed separately and independently of each other. If any provision is deemed invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed sever-able form and not affect the enforce-ability of any of the other provisions of these Terms.
17. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. These Terms and all transaction relating to this Web Store are governed by USA law and you, and we, hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the USA courts.
1. English is the language available for the conclusion of any contract with us.
19. Terms of Payment
Accepted payments: VISA / MASTER CARD / American Express / Discover / Paypal.
20. Merchandise Returns
All merchandise returns must be accompanied by a return authorization number written clearly on the outside of the return package and a copy of the original invoice. All customer accounts must be up to date before a return authorization number can be issued. Return authorization numbers can be obtained by calling our offices and speaking with one of our customer service representatives. Request for return authorization numbers must be made within 30 days of the original invoice. Once a return authorization number has been given the product must be received by Superior Dash Brand Accessories within 10 days. Any products returned to Superior Dash without a return authorization number will be refused. All non-warranty returns are subject to a restock fee of 20% and may be applied at the discretion of Superior Dash. Shipping fees are non-refundable. Credits take up to 30 days to process.
21. Returns for Shipping Damages
If box shows visible damage upon receipt it is your responsibility to make a claim with UPS / FED-EX / US Mail within 48 hours of delivery. Once claim is filed please inform Superior Dash by e-mail or phone. Please retain all original packaging. Superior Dash Brand Accessories will not replace damaged goods until a claim has been filed.
22. Non-Returnable Items
Non-returnable items include but are not limited to:
- Any factory match kit ordered in any material other than the factory match material(s).
- Customized kits or parts.
- Any factory match material ordered for any vehicle other than the vehicle it was intended for.
- Installed products.
- Products that are not current model year.
- Products purchased more than 30 days prior to the current date.
- All sale or closeout items.
- Individually purchased parts.
- All Right Hand Drive kits.
23. Inventory Policy
Superior Dash Brand Accessories keeps only the most current and popular kits in stock. Because of high demand there may be times when we are sold out of certain kits. During these times it may take up to 2 weeks to replenish our stock. We strive to maintain current model year updates. Try to maintain stock on your most frequently ordered kits to avoid running out of inventory. However, we cannot be responsible for new and mid year model changes made by the vehicle manufacturers. We cannot update your stock inventory, but you can purchase individual parts to update your current inventory.
Superior Dash Brand Accessories is not responsible for errors regarding verbal orders. We suggest all customers use our web data base to electronically send purchase orders to prevent a mis-communication on your order.
- Fax: (386) 761-3454
- Toll-free: (800) 741 3274
26. Order Cancellations
Order cancellations must be made the same day original order is placed.
27. Shipping Cut-Off Time
All orders of stocked items to be shipped out the same day must be received by 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time (11:00 Pacific Time). Orders received after the shipping deadline will ship out the next business day.
Superior Dash Brand Accessories warrants product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Your Superior Dash will be warranted for 3 years by the original Superior Dash Brand Accessories purchaser. Proof of purchase will be required for warranty service. Customer modifications and/or improper return packaging of the product may void this warranty. All warranty parts must receive a return authorization number and sent back for inspection prior to replacement. Damage to our kit or to the surface it is being applied to at the time of or following the installation is the responsibility of the installer and not the responsibility of Superior Dash Brand Accessories.